Dolmio®Slow Cooker Sauce - Tuscan Style Meatballs 500g
DOLMIO Slow Cooker Tuscan Style Meatballs are sure to be your new family favourite pasta sauce!
For a delicious and rich slow cooked Italian style meal, simply make meatballs, add them to the slow cooker with sauce, and serve over steaming pasta!
You'll have a slow cooked meal on the table in just 3 hours!
With no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, bring the delicious flavours of Italy to your kitchen with DOLMIO Slow Cooker range.
Tomatoes (from Paste, contains Food Acid (Citric), Crushed, Roasted) 86%, Garlic, Sugar, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Carrot Pulp, Vegetable Oil, Onion, Herbs (Rosemary, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano) 1%, Salt, Yeast Extract, Food Acid (Citric), Fennel, Colour (Paprika Oleoresin).
May Contain Peanuts and Wheat.
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 10% Australian Ingredients
It’sa easy as…
- To make meatballs, mix beef mince and egg together and form into balls using a tablespoon of meat.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook until browned, turning often.
- Tip the contents of the pan into a 3 L sized slow cooker and add DOLMIO Slow Cooker Tuscan Style Meatballs sauce.
- With the lid on, heat for 3 hours on high, or for 6 hours on low.
- Serve over pasta for a delicious DOLMIO meal.
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days.
This slow cooker sauce helps you create a delicious and wholesome meal that can be enjoyed any day of the week.