Dolmio® Three Cheese Pasta Bake Sauce
Try this creamy pasta bake with a delicate blend of cheddar, parmesan and pecorino cheese.
Deliver a guaranteed crowd pleaser with Dolmio® Pasta Bakes.
Dolmio® Three Cheese Pasta Bake Sauce can be enjoyed as part of a balanced weekly diet.
Water, Cream, Thickener (Modified Cornstarch), Cheese Powder 2.5%, Buttermilk, Cheese (Cheddar 0.5%, Parmesan 0.5%, Pecorino 0.5%), Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Salt, Food Acid (Lactic), Cheese Flavour (contains Milk), Vegetable Stock Flavour, Pepper, Colour (Paprika Oleoresin).
Buttermilk, Cheese, Cream, Milk. May contain peanuts
Country Of Origin
Made in Australia from at least 90% Australian ingredients
It’sa easy as…
- Preheating oven to 180°C (Conventional).
- Cooking 200 g of dry pasta.
- Simply frying 150 g of short cut bacon in a pan until cooked.
- Combining cooked pasta, bacon and Dolmio® Three Cheese Pasta Bake Sauce into a baking dish.
- Covering with 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Baking for 20 minutes or until golden brown and then saying 'It's a ready!'
Refrigerate after opening. Use within 3 days.
Dolmio believes in the value of sharing a meal together. Why not try adding your family's favourite veg, or even chilli to spice things up. For healthy recipe inspiration visit our recipes page.