Spinach, Snow Pea & Bocconcini Salad with Pesto Dressing
Preparation 2 mins
Cooking 5 mins
- 300g snow peas, topped and tailed
- 150g baby English Spinach leaves, washed
- 100g baby bocconcini cheese, halved
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1/3 cup (1/2 x 165g jar) of DOLMIO Sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
Blanch snow peas in boiling water for approx 3 minutes, drain
and refresh under cold water.
Wash and dry spinach leaves and place into a large salad bowl
with the cheese, tomato and snow peas. Gently toss to combine.
Combine DOLMIO® pesto and remaining dressing ingredients in a
covered jar. Shake well and pour over salad just prior to serving
and toss well.
Serve as part of a meal - from a BBQ to Antipasto plate.